NEW TO NEIGHBORHOOD?
What should I expect when I visit?
At Neighborhood Church, we are excited to welcome you as our guest. We want you to be able to experience the great music, encouraging messages, friendly people and enjoyable atmosphere that are a part of Neighborhood. And we know that your first time at a church, any church, brings up some questions: What should I expect in church . . . what should I wear . . . what’s available for my kids . . . how do I get there?
Here is a quick look at what you can expect, based on what people see when they visit Neighborhood.
- Whether you need childcare or are looking for a place for your teens, a greeter will be nearby to help you get where you need to go.
- You’ll enjoy upbeat music and practical messages that help you deal with real life issues. What you learn on the weekend, you’ll be able to use during the week.
- We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. So, all styles of dress are appropriate. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
- We know that as a parent you need be sure that your children are in a SAFE learning environment. And we know that your children are looking for a FUN place to learn. We’ve invested a lot to make sure that both of these goals are reached. You’ll see this in the buildings the children and students meet in, and even more in the volunteers who work with your kids.
- The offering is for those who are part of the Neighborhood family. Instead of wanting you to give something, we want you to get something!
Our desire at Neighborhood Church is that you connect with God and with others. We want you to belong here.
10:30am Connection Worship Service
- Family Ministries
- Encouraging Preaching