What to Expect
What should I expect when I visit?
The Neighborhood Church is a place for everyone. All are welcome. And we know that your first time at a church, any church, brings up some questions: What should I expect in church . . . what should I wear . . . what’s available for my kids . . . how do I get there?
Here is a quick look at what you can expect, based on what people see when they visit Neighborhood.
GREETERS/ INFORMATION DESK
- Whether you need childcare or you're figuring out where to go, a greeter will be at the doors to help you get where you need to go.
- The Information Desk is just inside the west entrance. Volunteers are waiting to meet you and will be happy to show you where to go and answer any questions.
- We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than with what you wear. So, all styles of dress are appropriate. Wear whatever is comfortable for you.
INFANTS, CHILDREN & TEENS
- We know that as a parent you need be sure that your children are in a SAFE learning environment. And we know that your children are looking for a FUN place to learn. We’ve invested a lot to make sure that both of these goals are reached.
- The offering is for those who are part of The Neighborhood family. Instead of wanting you to give something, we want you to get something! So please stop by the Connection area after service for a free gift!
Our desire at Neighborhood Church is that you connect with God and with others. We want you to belong here.